Wednesday, February 7, 2007

if i could be invisible for a day, i would...........


Hmm......I can't say"another difficult topic...blah..blah" again because I must admit that this isn't such a difficult topic..Haha..Thank god...
Well, the first thing that came to my mind when I heard what we were supposed to write on this topic was....scaring people I hate, or maybe those who are my enemy(especially the boys..[but that applies to some girls too]) Heh..heh... I not evil, don't get the wrong idea..
I would follow them and play tricks on them..
I would make everything that they look at float before their eyes...haha..(so your better not offend me)
If there really is going to be a day like this, I would really love to see the expression on their faces(my god)..They might be Frightened?Scared?Or even worse...urinate on their pants!!!!!!!!
Calm down Vanessa... calm down..
Okay, another choice is that I would go to the movies or themes park and every where in singapore..I mean, every tourist attraction in singapore needs a ticket to go in right???(and the price of it is not very cheap)But I think one day isn't enough to explore everywhere ( that shows that although singapore is just a little red dot, our tourist attraction is still a lot!!!)........
How I wish that such a day would really come ..........

1 comment:

Cindy said...

if i could be invisible,i will tke THE PASTE and put in in ur pants ^^