Friday, February 23, 2007

passive voice

1.Present simple:
I do homework at home.
Change to:My homework is done at home.
2.Present continuous:
Dad is washing the car.
Change to:The car is washed by dad.
3.Past simple:The butcher killed the pig.
Change to:The pig was kiiled by the butcher.
4.Past continuous:My parents were cooking meat when I reached home.
Change to:The meat was being cooked when I reached home.
5.Present perfect:I have used up all my pencil lead in the past few days.
Change to:All my pencil lead have been used up in the past few days.
6.Future'going to':They are going to clean the tables the next day.
Change to:The tables are going to be cleaned the next day.
7.Future:I will clean it tommorow. Change to:It will be cleaned tommorow.

2 comments:

Mrs Sim said...

Eg 2 is incorrect.

Mrs Sim said...

Have you amended Eg 2?