Friday, January 26, 2007

What Bugs Me Most...


Oh dear, another difficult topic that would make my brain explode. (Just exaggerating lah!) My brain is just like a hazel nut, whereas difficult questions and homework are like nutcrackers queuing up for their turns to crack me up. (Can't you just picture that scenario in your mind?) Ha! That would be so hilarious...
Okay, lets stop joking and start thinking... Hmm... what bugs me more?? Insects or irritating, idiotic boys...I think I will just settle it for insects, slimy icky ones that look very disgusting...
Worms are the ones that I hate most. It is most probably genetic as my mum and my four aunts are also extremely afraid of worms.Let me tell you a funny incident that happenned not long ago....
On 2006's Christmas eve, my aunts and uncles, together with my cousins, gathered at my third aunt's bungalow for BBQ. After eating a scrumptious meal, the ladies would sit comfortably to chat while the gentlemens would play videogames or watch football...
My uncle, which is my third aunt's husband, owns an aurowana fish about 50cm long and feeds it worms and frogs..(gross right?)My aunts were seated very near the fish tank and did not know what was inside the cupboard which kept the worms..
My very mischevious dad wanted to frighten my second aunt and he put some rubber bands in his hands..He showed my aunts the container of worms and pretended to take a few out..My aunts screamed so loudly, I thought the windows would shatter..
He threw the rubber bands at my second aunt. She burst into tears as she said she felt something brush past her (which was the rubber band)my mum scolded my dad and he apologised immediately.....that's the end of my story...although it is quite boring, i still think it's quite funny
Well, like i said it can be considered genetic...eeeeiiii....dadddy..there is a worm on my window....arhhhh..help...that's all for today....
gotta go now...

4 comments:

Mrs Sim said...

Wahahahaha..... thanks for sharing dear... and I must say... you do have a flair for writing. *wink*

Cindy said...

ah mah~~~ i think if i were to pick up a few earthworms an squash them into a sticky paste u will freak out right? that will be SO SATISFYIN MUAHAHA,I NOE IM EVIL :D

Jiaen said...

haha...i tink u will really freak out if ccml do tad...anyway,isn't it gross???

Meow? said...

ooo so u hate bugs lar . veri gd . c wat i can do